Regional Teaching, Learning and Development (England)
Go to the resources for your region by clicking on your regional link below:
- NHS East Midlands Learning Beyond Registration
- West Midlands Learning for Public Health
- Building Public Health Futures in the North East
- The former South East TPHN developed in collaboration with NESC a guide to post-graduate public health courses across London and the South-East. The courses and modules are also mapped against levels 5 to 7 of the Public Health skills and career Framework to enable those at practitioner and specialist levels to explore where they can develop their public health competencies.
- Yorkshire and Humber (awaiting relocation details)
Includes a section on Learning and Development.
- Peninsula Public Health Network (South West)
Includes a Training and development section.
- London Public Health Network
Includes a searchable Public Health Course Database.
- East of England
Includes a Courses section with an Online Search Tool for Public Health Courses.
- Cheshire and Merseyside Public Health Network (ChaMPs)
- Greater Manchester Public Health Network
- Lancashire Public Health Network