Skills for Care's annual conference 2011
Thursday 3 March 2011
Telford International Conference Centre
This conference will bring together a mix of keynote speakers and workshops to give those attending the bigger picture of what is going on in adult social care and how the changes might affect the day to day job of providing adult social care, with some tools and resources and plenty of useful information to take away.
Having attending the conference, delegates will:
- Gain awareness of the business opportunities for delivering adult social care services in the future.
- Recognise the importance of workforce intelligence and research as a key part of informing planning for the future.
- Use learning from a series of workshops to support workforce development activity.
- Understand the new qualifications available to support the social care workforce.
- Understand what help and resources Skills for Care can offer to support social care employers.
- Know more about resourcing training and development in challenging financial times.
- Have found out more about outcomes based regulation and what support there is for employers.
The conference is aimed at strategic stakeholders:
- senior staff from local authorities, independent and voluntary sectors
- training managers
- training providers
- representatives of employer organisations
- higher education and further education senior staff.
For more information and to make a booking visit Skills for Care.