Worldclass Workforce 2011
15-16 March 2011
ICO Conference Centre, London
The proposals in the White Paper bring unprecedented change for the health sector, unleashing massive implications for the workforce.
The future presents numerous and varied challenges to all healthcare organisations.
This year?s annual Worldclass Workforce will tackle head on the changes in the white paper to help support large scale change across the health infrastructure. From moving to GP Consortia to delivering services with reduced budgets, workforce and increased productivity, this year?s event has never been more important and relevant to you.
- Hear from the key policy makers
- Develop your understanding of what the planned Health Bill will mean for your organisation
- Hear the most recent developments on the Education and Training White Paper
- Understand how to plan for a flexible workforce that can best support your organisation and deliver quality services
- Learn how to keep staff morale high and retain top talent during a period of uncertainty.
This two day conference is a one stop shop to help you prepare and take home tangible actions to implement in your organisation.
Further information: www.hsj-workforce.com