Understanding the NHS
This practical course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the NHS, detailing how it works, how the different organisations are structured and how they relate to each other. This unique and interactive day, devoid of any PowerPoint presentations or lengthy lectures, enable delegates to truly reflect on the system and their place within it. Extensive literature is provided as reference, including a full NHS glossary and NHS map. By the end of the day, delegates will leave with a thorough understanding of the NHS and will gain valuable insight on the ever-evolving shape of the NHS and its future
- How the NHS works at a strategic level, how the different organisations are structured and how they relate to each other.
- The relationship between the public, private and third sectors - and between the NHS and the public.
- How NHS structure relates to Central, Regional and Local Government
- The challenge of commissioning services.
- What the future might hold - and how you will need to adapt
For more information, click here.