Long Term Conditions 2012
It is estimated that there are 15.4 million people in England living with at least one long-term condition.
Considering that those with Long-term conditions account for 31% of the population, but use 52% of all GP appointments and 65% of all outpatient appointments it is vital that we look into high level policy clarifications, medical insights and best practice case studies applicable to find practical solutions to the effective and efficient care of Long Term Conditions.
With this in mind we are providing our 2nd annual Long Term Conditions conference on 1st February 2012 at the QEII Conference Centre in central London.
Highlights of this must-attend event include:
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with over 350 delegates, 20 service providers and 25 high level speakers
- Best practice case studies
- Focussed question and answer sessions
- Leading industry experts providing key plenary presentations
- An afternoon of more specific streamed topics meaning you can adapt your day to your specific needs
- A range of seminars either side of lunch providing detailed insights into more specific areas of interest
To view the confirmed speakers and full programme please follow this link.
With some of the biggest names in healthcare providing key insights into the future of long term conditions, and the opportunity to tailor your day to your needs through a range of options including seminars and streams this is an event not to be missed!
To view all of the streams taking place in the afternoon please follow this link.
HOW TO BOOK
As mentioned above we are offering a rate of £125+vat until 4th November 2011. This rate will reduce further to £99+vat if 3 or more places are booked, however this rate is also due to end on 4th November 2011. Book now to ensure a saving on your place.
To make a booking and claim a place at £125+VAT contact Colleen O'Leary directly on:
The above rates are only available to new public sector bookings. For private sector rates please contact me directly.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day!