Coaching CPD event (Cardiff)
28 February 2012, 10:00-4:00
Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff
Having completed the programme, delegates will have sufficient skills and understanding to use coaching as a key element of their management ?toolkit?
- Define coaching and its purpose and value at work
- Consider the benefits and limitations of coaching as a line management strategy
- Recognise the importance of clear goals and clarity in coaching
- Use a structured framework to enable success in coaching
- Identify their personal strengths and challenges as workplace coaches
- Identify practice and develop their coaching skills
- Consider their own professional development and support needs in relation to their coaching practice
- Create a personal action plan for their use of coaching in the workplace and for the continued development of their coaching skills.
The event is relevant for:
Anyone working in public health looking to develop their skills including public managers, supervisors and leaders who want to develop, empower and enable those they manage in to fulfil their potential and to deliver excellence in their job.
The event is free to attend but failure to attend without 48 hours notice will result in an administration fee of £45 per delegate.
For further information please contact or telephone .