Leadership Development Workshop (Cardiff)
25 January 2012
Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff
This one day event will explore leadership research over the past century, the relevance to the NHS and specifically it?s relevance for public health practitioners.
The day should be challenging, motivating and fun.
· To support delegates in understanding what is expected of them in a leadership role, to carry out some self-assessment and to go away with some development items.
· To introduce some of the key leadership research over the past century, the relevance to the NHS and specifically it?s relevance for public health practitioners.
· To explore possible differences between leadership and management
· To examine their role as leaders/managers and their own style of leadership/ management
· To consider some of the core skills that make up "leadership"
· To consider ways in which the learning from the course can be used at work.
The event is relevant for:
All public health professionals / workers
How to apply:
The event is free to attend*To reserve a place complete and return a registration formPlaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis
For further information please contact or telephone .