Portfolio Development - CPD event
Tuesday 20 March 2012
TBC - North Wales
The event will be free to attend* and places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis once registration opens.
Content of day:
- AM session covering an introduction to portfolio development (evidence, reflective practice etc.)
- PM session covering the Practitioner Portfolio Development Support Scheme-applying to the programme
Practitioners can attend the whole day or just the afternoon.
These events will:
- Consider ?What is a portfolio?? and ?what counts as evidence??
- Give practical tips for collecting evidence and demonstrating competence
- Provide information on the UK Public Health Register?s regulatory pathway and standards for Public Health Practitioners
- Present information on the support available
These events are relevant for:
- Anyone interested in developing a portfolio of evidence for their competences, including public health practitioners interested in developing a public health practitioner portfolio
- This includes all individuals whose main job purpose is public health practice; those working at AfC/KSF level 5-8 / levels 5-8 on the Public Health Skills and Career Framework (or equivalent)
- Anyone interested in finding out more about the UK Public Health Register?s regulatory pathway for public health practitioners
Register your interest in this event for the day or just the PM session:
- Please send expressions of interest to
- The event will be free to attend* and places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis once registration opens
- Events will run subject to there being sufficient interest.
*Failure to attend without 48 hours' notice will result in an administration fee of £45 per delegate