Five Nations Health Protection Conference 2012
Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd May
The Europa Hotel in Belfast
The conference will address important public health issues that have arisen since the last meeting and provide fresh perspectives on established areas of disease prevention and control.
Short papers will also be presented by those actively working in Health Protection. Papers and posters will be presented in the following sessions.
- HCAI: Role of health protection
- Surveillance: Data, information or intelligence?
- Outbreaks: Exploiting natural experiments (This session will focus on how outbreak investigation can advance scientific knowledge)
- Travel infections: Excess baggage
- Sexual health: Unwanted souvenirs
- Hot topics
- Poster sessions - Both days
For more information, click here.