Dementia ? A National Crisis
4th October 2012, Manchester Conference Centre
- There are currently 800,000 sufferers of dementia in the UK
- Dementia costs society over £23bn per annum, twice the cost of cancer and with a prediction of over a million sufferers by 2021
- Do you want to learn more about the governments plan to improve the outcomes and quality of life for both sufferers and carers?
- Do you want to see dementia sufferers and their carers receive the respect and dignity they deserve?
Confirmed Speakers Include
Director of External Affairs, Alzheimer's Society
Resident, Sunrise Community of Hale Barns
Topics to be Discussed:
- Making dementia a national priority
- What's new on the research front
- Improving care, improving quality of life
- Living with dementia
At Dementia ? A National Crisis an array of expert speakers will outline the challenges faced in combating this spiralling condition and how better outcomes can be achieved. This is an event for anyone involved with or affected by dementia who wishes to hear all the latest developments. Delegates will have the opportunity to listen, digest, debate and then reflect on the information that can make a difference to their professional or personal situations.
Delegates will have the chance to challenge, discuss and debate the key issues and gain relevant insight applicable to their professional roles which they can embed within their organisations and improve services.
For further detils, click here.