Public Health Online Resource for Careers, Skills and Training

Home  »  Accessing education and training  »  Courses and Qualifications  »  College and University Websites

College and University Websites

If you want more information about a specific public health course you have heard about, or if you would like to look at what a particular institution in your region has to offer, you can use the links below to go straight to the website for that education provider.


All UK learning providers

If you want to locate a learning provider in a particular part of the UK, the UK Register of Learning Providers enables you to search for institutions near your postcode, town or city.

Further education

Further Education institutions in the UK  
Further Education institutions in Wales 
Further Education institutions in Scotland 
Further Education institutions in Northern Ireland  

Higher education

Higher Education is generally provided by universities, although some colleges also offer courses at this level. Many institutions, including the Open University, offer distance learning wherever you live. Links to university and college websites (where you will find course searches and prospectuses) can be found on the UCAS site and the HEFCE site.



Back to top