The NHS and Local Government
If you work for the NHS or local government, PHORCaST can give you the following information:
- Details of how the development needs of people working in public health/health and wellbeing have been taken into account in the overall plan for the healthcare workforce in your country and region.
- Useful documents and weblinks about personal and professional development in your country and region.
- The way in which training for people working at all levels of the public health workforce is funded, and how you can get access to that funding.
- How to find out about training courses that have been specially developed to meet specific training needs.
- Who to contact in your area of the UK to get advice on personal development, careers and access to funding for personal development.
Please select one of the following:
I work for the NHS
Information for those working in the NHS in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales (including those working in primary and community care, hospitals and statutory organisations including Primary Care Trusts and Strategic Health Authorities in England, Health Boards in Scotland, Local Health Boards in Wales and Health and Social Care Boards in Northern Ireland)
I work in local government
Information for those working in Local Government in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.